Disinfection Services in Phoenix, Arizona
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been spreading throughout the United States. Many people wonder how they can reduce the spread of the coronavirus in Phoenix, Arizona within their homes and workplaces in order to stay healthy and keep loved ones safe. Arizona Grout Restoration complies with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Virus in Phoenix
The coronavirus is new to the area, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill 99.9% of other viruses and prevent the spread of germs also work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing in Phoenix, meaning avoid areas where people congregate and try to maintain a parameter six feet of space from others.
- Frequently clean all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Frequently disinfect surface using EPA-approved products that can kill the coronavirus, such as Clorox or Lysol.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call Arizona Grout Restoration for disinfection services at (480) 608-2312 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call Arizona Grout Restoration for Phoenix Disinfection Services?
- Although the coronavirus is a new virus, other viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people each year. Form many years, Arizona Grout Restoration has provided disinfection services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to reduce the spread of disease.
- Arizona Grout Restoration's crews are highly trained and supervised to comply with CDC guidelines when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When you call (480) 608-2312 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of coronavirus or other viruses, you will get a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including knobs, switches, handles and more.
- These disinfection practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
What Are the Most Common Symptoms of Coronavirus?
One fact about COVID-19 that was recently discovered is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young people often report no symptoms or mild symptoms. However, they can still spread the virus to more vulnerable people. The most commonly reported symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The coronavirus is especially problematic for the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of coronavirus, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Since the app will not allow multiple reviews for multiple separate appointments, we hired AZ Grout/Mike 4 times for the master shower stall to remove and replace all caulking; to clean and restore tile and grout - kitchen and bathrooms; another appointment for the main living and hallways; another appointment for grout removal and replacement. All 4 separate appointments = 5*****. Very happy customer."
Williams in Peoria, AZ2022-07-09